Acque Bresciane strongly believes in educational projects aimed at schools and children's education. The Educational projects is one of the most important tools for actively involving students and developing greater knowledge of them on the topic of water and its conscious use.
For these reasons, educational courses, workshops, visits to plants and water resources in the area have been created with the support of professional operators available free of charge for schools that request it. The reference area is that of the 93 municipalities currently managed by the company.
The Educational projects of Acque Bresciane:
- provides educational kit and materials
- supports teachers in programming
- carries out interventions and workshops in the classroom
- organizes guided visits to some plants under management
- supports coordination in school-work alternation projects, in collaboration with the Human Resources Office
- carries out competitions and projects, in collaboration with higher institutes (on request)
- assists in the selection and drafting of degree theses, and the promotion of specific thesis prizes
- realizes events for the meeting between school and local communities
Smart Water is the new remote project that Acque Bresciane has decided to put in place to meet the numerous requests for lessons and visits from the Educational projects, suspended in conjunction with the Covid -19 epidemic.
For this Alex and Flow, the darlings of the comic created by Acque Bresciane have turned into a short animated footage and will explain how the water cycle works as well as accompanying us to discover many other animated films in which water is the protagonist, one way or another...
Find out by clicking on the image below.
e-mail: email@example.com - tel: 030/7714250 - 030/7714643