Skip to main content

I have received a letter of high consumption, what should I do?

If there is no reason for high consumption (e.g. pool filling), you can check whether the meter registers consumption even when all taps in the house are closed. In this case, the leak must be detected and repaired. If you have any further questions, please contact the number on the letter you received.