Skip to main content

I have had a water leak, what should I do?

In the event of a water leak, you must repair the system immediately. If the leak in the internal system and the repair are documented, you can access a relief on water consumption, as provided for in art. 1.20 of the AATO Integrated Water Service Regulations. 

To access the relief, the user must present

  • a copy of the invoice issued by the plumber; 
  • a copy of the declaration of conformity of the system with the rules of the art (Ministerial Decree no. 37 of 22/01/2008); 
  • any reading after the repair has been carried out.