Skip to main content

How can I submit an admission to discharge/advice on an internal sewage scheme?

The procedure for submitting the discharge admission or prior opinion is the same for both documents, follow the guided procedure at this link.

The application differs depending on the type of effluent whether domestic or assimilated to domestic, consistent with current regulations.

If the request is for an industrial discharge visit the dedicated section