Skip to main content

Billing adjustment

If you believe you have paid a bill with an incorrect amount, you can request rectification at the following channels:

Bills may be in balance, based on metered consumption, or on account, based on estimated consumption. In the case of estimated consumption, the amounts will be recalculated in subsequent bills, after the actual reading or after reporting the self-reading.  You can notify us of self-reading during the periods indicated in the bill, find out how here.  With self-reading, you will always be billed for actual consumption, without estimates on the history.